We also have more stories about:
(click the phrases to see a list)
RICHMOND, Va. — A spokeswoman for Richmond’s mayor states a panel appointed to explore potential sites for the Washington Redskins’ summer training camp is expected to recommend two locations later this month.
Tammy Hawley states the 18-member panel appointed by Mayor Dwight C. Jones has selected four sites that were shown to the Redskins, and she states the NFL club is “very encouraged” by two of the sites.
The Redskins’ camp has been held for the last decade at the team’s corporate headquarters in Ashburn.
In June, the team’s general manager, Bruce Allen, and Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell announced an eight-year agreement to hold two-a-day preseason camps in Virginia’s capital city for eight years.
Information from: Richmond Times-Dispatch, http://www.timesdispatch.com
- Gauge of US economy’s future health up in April
- We have created an emergency plan for any future building collapses: Sadat …
- Housing strategies key to future, says author
- Change of mind for future life
- Our wireless future will bring breakneck speeds and tablet-powered homes
- Malaysia's youth forging a new future?
- Lebanon Valley Council on the Arts seeks input on future of building
- Future of computer interaction on display in Paris
- Cuba’s young see bleak future at home
- Are Raleigh’s future building projects facing doomsday?
Submited at Saturday, August 18th, 2012 at 11:30 pm on Uncategorized by samantha
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback