Activant Solutions to Hold Conference Call to Discuss Fiscal 2010 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results
Posted on: Wednesday, 15 December 2010, 07:30 CST
LIVERMORE, Calif., Dec. 15, 2010 /PRNewswire/ — Activant Solutions Inc. will host a conference call on Wednesday, December 22, 2010, at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Standard Time to discuss its fiscal 2010 fourth quarter and full year financial results. Interested parties may listen to the call toll-free by dialing (877) 313-8552 within the US or Canada, or (404) 665-9500 for international callers, conference ID: 29408953. An archived recording will be available for two weeks starting two hours after the completion of the conference call by dialing (800) 642-1687 within the US or Canada, or (706) 645-9291 for international callers, Conference ID: 29408953.
About Activant Solutions
Activant Solutions Inc. is a leading technology provider of business management solutions serving distributors and SMB retailers. Activant provides customers with industry-specific software, professional services, content, supply chain connectivity, and analytics.
Over 30,000 customer locations use Activant to manage their day-to-day operations. Activant’s systems are designed to help customers increase sales, boost productivity, operate more cost-efficiently, improve inventory turns and enhance trading partner relationships. Activant has operations in Texas, California, Colorado, Illinois, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Utah, Canada, Ireland and the United Kingdom. For more information, please visit www.activant.com.
Note: Activant and the stylized Activant logo design are registered trademark of Activant Solutions Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Press Contact: Jane Gideon Incendio International Tel: 415-682-9292 firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Activant Solutions Inc.
Source: PR Newswire
More News in this Category
source : www.redorbit.com
- Parature Announces Keynote Speakers for 2013 ParaFest Conference
- The Cardinal Times: ECE Director presents in NOLA
- Smart Energy International 2011
- Manatee County tech students shine at national competition
- Inaugural Conference of Association of Change Management Professionals a Success
- Registration Open for the 55th International Conference on Electron, Ion, and Photon Beam Technology and Nanofabrication
- One day to go: Bone & joint health virtual conference
- High profile speakers confirmed for Whistler economic symposium
- Industry Leaders Discuss Current Performance and Future Trends at Arabian Hotel Investment Conference (AHIC 2011)
- Report: Big East begins TV negotiations
Submited at Wednesday, December 15th, 2010 at 6:00 pm on Uncategorized by Alina
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback