The Merced City Planning Commission will meet Wednesday. Call (209) 385-6858.
The Women’s Grange Association is holding a safety fair for the Winton community at Frank Sparkes Elementary School, from 10 a.m. to
2 p.m., March 26.
Playhouse Merced will present “Chicago” through March 27.
The Challenger Learning Center will present the first of its spring lecture series at
10 a.m. Saturday in the Castle Science and Technology Center, Einstein Room.
The speaker will be professor Lin Tian from UC Merced on “A Future Computer.”
Car wash to aid loss
Hoover Huskies WEB (Where Everybody Belongs) Club will hold a automobile wash from 9 a.m. to
2 p.m. Saturday at 800 26th St. to help raise money for the funeral expenses of a student whose sister died in an accident.
Air museum’s 30th
Castle Air Museum will celebrate its 30th anniversary with an open house from 10 a.m. to
4 p.m. Sunday at 5050 Santa Fe Drive.
Tour the museum grounds and view 53 historic military aircraft on display. Call
The Merced Chapter 282 of the AARP will meet at 10 a.m. Wednesday at the Merced Senior Center, 755 W. 15th St.
Be sure to wear something green. Call (209) 261-4914.
The Merced Symphony Association will present its spring chamber concert at 7:30 p.m. March 26 at the Multicultural Arts Center, featuring Laural Zucker, Marc Shapiro and a pre- concert reception at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are $25 each. Call (209) 383-3277.
The Snelling 4-H will host its eighth annual barbecued chicken dinner and live and silent auctions from 5:30 to
8 p.m. March 26 at the Snelling Merced Falls School.
Tickets are $6, takeout is available and there will be a dessert and refreshment booth. Come enjoy dinner and help support 4-H. Call (209) 581-2442.
Boy Scout Troop 28 will be selling takeout grilled tri-tip meals from noon to 4 p.m. March 26 at the Atwater United Methodist Church in the parking lot.
Tickets are $10 per meal, $30 for a meal for four, or a whole tri-tip for $15. Proceeds will help send Scouts to camp and purchase new camping equipment.
- ‘Home 2025′ debuts at Allentown’s Da Vinci Science Center
- Sotomayor speaks about life, career at National Constitution Center
- New Center Focuses on Future Computers Reports Driver Detective Review
- Twenty-five Percent of PC Owners May Switch to Other Devices, Reports the Center for the Digital Future and Bovitz, Inc
- Sudanese teens at center of recruiting controversy
- Chagrin Valley Rotary Club sets ‘Betting on Future’ fundraiser in Bainbridge
- Building a Secure Future
- How to Make Your Own Yearbook DVD Slideshow for High School with PowerPoint
- Sea study aims to avoid wind turbine impacts
- Study sees hope for continued shipbuilding at Avondale Shipyards
Submited at Thursday, March 17th, 2011 at 11:00 am on Uncategorized by samantha
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback