On Saturday, July 23, the first of the fund-raising events to raise money for construction of the future building for Moniteau Christian Ministries Center, Inc. (MCMC) will be hosted by the Annunciation Catholic Ladies Sodality. The event will take place at the United Church of Christ facility at 101 North Oak Street.
A dinner of grilled brats, hamburgers, potato salad, baked beans, oriental cabbage salad, dessert and drink will be served from 5:30 to 7 p.m. A silent auction of themed baskets will be held during this time.
Following the dinner and silent auction, “The Not-so-New Newlywed Game” will be played by four to five couples for the entertainment of the remaining guests.
With a goal of 300 tickets, area churches are selling tickets at the church doors after services. Tickets are $10 per person. Most of the area churches have concurred to create and donate themed baskets for the silent auction.
“With all the help from the other churches, it will take a village to make this kickoff campaign a wonderful success,” stated Vickie Schroeder. “So please join us and attend this event.”
- The Zero Home And The Future Of Home Construction
- A hands-on construction experience for students at Future Building expo
- Future Building gives students hands-on construction experience
- Soldier and Family Assistance Center Construction Nearing Milestone at Joint …
- Construction coming soon on new McClintock Middle
- Housing starts down, permits up
- Augusta State gets look at future building off Wrightsboro Road
- More of the Same, U.S. Homebuilding Stuck in a Rut
- Main Street Maintenance
- Affordable housing scheme rejected by builders
Submited at Wednesday, July 13th, 2011 at 8:00 pm on Uncategorized by robert
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback