Posted: Tuesday, Jun 05, 2012 at 2128 hrs IST
New Delhi: A couple in love allegedly looted their employer’s house to raise funds for their marriage and future life but landed in police net along with their three friends who helped them in the act.
Upender Kumar (22) and his girlfriend Hema, who were working as domestic helps, were arrested for looting cash and jewellery from their employer Subhash Ranchan, owner of a leading shoe company in the country, in Ashok Vihar on May 27.
Three of their friends Laxman Kumar Ram (21), Raju Patel (22) and Dharmendra Gupta (29), who allegedly helped the couple, were also apprehended yesterday on a tip-off that a group of youths, including a girl, were present in a park in Ashol Vihar allegedly with stolen articles.
Rs 6.54 lakh in cash, five gold and diamond rings, a gold bangle, a gold chain and three gold bracelets were recovered from them, Devender Arya, Additional Deputy Commissioner of Police (West),
- Boston police, city to review bombings response
- Texas Police Dept. Provides Statement to TheBlaze on Vet Arrested After ‘Rudely Displaying’ Rifle (Plus, a Texas …
- Tasers fired 14 times before student's death
- Whitman: Town looking at future building projects in wake of police station …
- Updated: Baby's Death Ruled Accidental, Dog Euthanized
- Key: Sri Lankan asylum seekers 'not welcome'
- Suspended Pickens police chief to return to job next week
- To Save Money, Snohomish Police Officers Might Work Under County Sheriff
- Neosho Could Hire Back Police Officers
- Oneida finds no wrong-doing in police department investigation; city won’t release records of case
Submited at Thursday, June 7th, 2012 at 3:00 pm on Uncategorized by hilman
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback