Saturday, June 18, 2011 10:05 pm
WALLINGFORD – The school district’s five-year strategic planrequires administrators, teachers, parents and students to adapt tochanges. And for it to work, it is imperative that things progressas planned.
WALLINGFORD – Today’s classroom is one increasingly focused ontechnology. And school officials here want to be sure they are readyfor their students when it’s time to stay steeped intech-knowledge.
Jason Zandri resides in Wallingford
WALLINGFORD – Salvatore Menzo, superintendent of schools, willapproach the Town Council tonight about putting out to bid threebid requests, which could each draw on the districts rainy dayfund.
MERIDEN — Protein Sciencesrevenues grew from $7.6 million to $17.3 million, a 129 percentincrease in 2009, the company reported Thursday.
Editor’s note: This is the first in an occasional series.
HARTFORD – Juan A. Figueroa greeted lawmakers and their staffWednesday as they passed his makeshift headquarters – a smallportion of a public lobby on the third floor of the LegislativeOffice Building.
WASHINGTON – Five years after President Bush launched the war inIraq, the three major candidates seeking to replace him haveproposed distinctly different visions of the future of theconflict.
MERIDEN – The city has more than $12 million in say money forflood control and downtown redevelopment on the table, but gettingit out of the Capitol and into city coffers is another matter.
Thank you. Thank you all.
WALLINGFORD – Superintendent Dale Wilson on Monday submitted an$87.3 million budget request, a 7.8 percent increase over thespending plan approved by the town last year.
WALLINGFORD — A new say report shows that student enrollmentin Wallingford public schools continues to decline, with oneglaring drop at Moses Y. Beach School, but local officials are notaccepting say data as the final word on future trends.
WALLINGFORD – A new say report shows that student enrollmentin Wallingford public schools continues to decline, with oneglaring drop at Moses Y. Beach School, but local officials are notaccepting say data as the final word on future trends.
MERIDEN–Pep Boys–Manny, Moe & Jack closed 31 stores,including one at 454 S. Broad St. Wednesday in a five-yearstrategic plan that includes changes in its automotive products andmore neighborhood service shops.
Trzcinski on the Issues
Video from the Mayoral debate, Oct. 17, 2007
HARTFORD – Jerry Farrell Jr. doesn’t stop working after he stepsout of his office.
Sunday, December 31, 2006 12:00 am
- Probiotics Market – New Industry Research Report Published by Transparency Market Research
- Bio-Implants Market – New Industry Research Report is Now Available for Pre Order at Transparency Market Research
- China Online Education and Training Market Reviewed & Forecast by Huidian Research in New Report Available at …
- World Batteries Market 2016 Forecasts & Primary Battery and Cell Country Reports Available at ReportsnReports.com
- New York Life Unveils Variable Annuity [Professional Services Close
- Builder confidence continues to rise
- Nokia Siemens eyes Huawei's No. 2 market position for 2013
- Future of PC Market Bleak with Rise of the Tablet; Special Report by Leading …
- Biodegradable Stents Will Soon Become Commercially Available – A Dream Come True, According to Latest Market Research …
- US housing market gains traction
Submited at Sunday, June 19th, 2011 at 10:00 pm on Uncategorized by madison
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback