Mobile Application Business Plans in High Demand, Wise Business Plans Meets the $509 Billion Dollar Industry Need
As technology moves at the speed of light so does the need of creating a sound and fundable business plan. Mobile applications are becoming more and more pervasive as developers race to keep in touch with the needs of the customer base.
National Business Plan Company (PRWEB) August 18, 2012
As more and more consumers find themselves on the move, the need for devices equipped with applications that conform to their lifestyle continues to grow. This demand is only expected to increase as the mobile application industry continues to be one the fastest growing segments of the global economy. Analysts project that by the year 2013, the Mobile application industry will have annual revenues of $509 billion dollars. 95% of Americans use some type of mobile device with researchers predicting that by the year 2013, this number will grow to almost 100%. The functionality of the devices and the applications that power them are what is driving the industry.
“From shopping to banking to tv and beyond, the mobile application revolution is here and here to stay” states Joe Ferriolo, Director of . “Consumers are on the move and with that being the case they are demanding tools that they can take with them. The days are not getting any longer but the demands on the day are continuing to increase. What we have found through our client experiences is that mobile applications are a tremendous equalizer”. “I can’t state that we saw this coming. To be honest, no one did but we are proud to state that we are on the leading edge of this movement with tools that grants us to effectively service clients who operate in this space”, states Mr. Ferriolo. “Our writers are insightful and practical and most importantly, comprehend how to navigate in a landscape that quite honestly is still developing”, states Mr. Ferriolo.
Key points that each Mobile Application business plan should talk to including:
1. Trends: “This industry more than any we have ever seen is moving…fast”, states Mr. Ferriolo. Due to the rapid pace of movement and growth, it is important to have access to real time information as well as projected trends that will shape the industry. This information and these trends have the capability to not only shape the industry but in many cases, also determine the success or failure of a venture. “Some clients make the mistake of thinking that just because they are in a growth industry, they will be swept up and realize success by affiliation. This is not true and we feel that it is our job to arm them with information and guidance that protects their future”, states Mr. Ferriolo.
2. Fees: Fees is another area that can be at times difficult to assess. “We get clients coming to us all of the time wanting to discuss whether or not their application should be free or if they should charge a nominal fee”, states Mr. Ferriolo. “We look at the functionalities of the application, the target audience; the competitive landscape and based on those and other factors, we give the client our ideal assessment of how much and if they should be charging”.
3. Targeted marketing: “Targeting the right market is the more than half of the battle in this industry”, states Mr. Ferriolo. has the capability to develop a business plan with a marketing strategy that clearly communicates the needs of the target market and how to develop a strategy to satisfy them.
The Mobile Application industry is an emerging segment of the global economy and the professionals at have become experts at helping companies operating in this space. When the time comes to develop your plan of action, let the professionals at Wise Business Plan handle all of your mobile business plan needs.
is a professional business plan writing company that
creates professional business plans. The firm is committed to increasing business success rates through proper planning. To learn more, visit http://www.wisebusinessplans.com or call 1- to schedule a consultation.
- CommunicAsia2013, EnterpriseIT2013 and BroadcastAsia2013 promise unique exposure for Philippine ICT Industry
- Consumer-Driven Real Estate: Industry Leaders To Address Shortcomings, Identify Solutions
- Merchant Data Systems Brings New Opportunities To The Barber & Beauty Supplies Industry
- Probiotics Market – New Industry Research Report Published by Transparency Market Research
- Bio-Implants Market – New Industry Research Report is Now Available for Pre Order at Transparency Market Research
- Parature Announces Keynote Speakers for 2013 ParaFest Conference
- Dec. 10 Webinar: Three Industry Experts to Discuss Effective Oncology Management Strategies
- Merck Displaying Futures symposium inspires innovative ideas for display industry
- Web Development Company Announces Release of Newsletter
- Southern Pine Industry Eyes Recovery Signals
Submited at Saturday, August 18th, 2012 at 10:00 am on Uncategorized by sofia
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback