As populations age, maintaining healthy bones and joints becomes increasingly important. Indeed, the most recent figures available value the US bone and joint health market to be worth $178 million in 2008, with a predicted increase to $246 million by 2015, according to Frost & Sullivan.
The live one-day event called the Bone & Joint Health 2011 Virtual Conference, will take place on Wednesday, May 25, 2011. The conference will cover key topics from high-profile industry personalities from General Nutrition Corporation (GNC), Leatherhead Food Research, Miami Research Associates, and NattoPharma.
The free-to-register virtual event grants visitors to network and attend the conference without having to book flights or hotels.
Indeed, the event also features a chat lounge where you can interact with a range of experts from industry, and experts from the International Society of Sports Nutrition (ISSN).
The program will begin with an overview of the bone and joint health sector: Matt Incles, market intelligence manager, Leatherhead Food Research, joins Caroline Scott-Thomas to explore the current and future trends in bone and joint health.
Next up, we look at how to design clinical trials for joint health claims success: Dr. Douglas Kalman, Director, BD – nutrition & applied clinical trials at Miami Research Associates, joins Shane Starling to explore how to measure joint health in people with healthy joints, what the accepted biomarkers are, and to learn the lessons from around the world.
Finally, we undertake an exercise in science and formulation: Dr. Guru Ramanathan, senior vice president of scientific affairs at GNC, joins Stephen Daniells to discuss the nutrients and ingredients boasting solid science to support their claims, and how these ingredients can be formulated into a winning product.
Bone and Joint Health 2011 opens its virtual doors at 10am Eastern Daylight Time (New York).
For more information and to register please click here.
- Probiotics Market – New Industry Research Report Published by Transparency Market Research
- Bio-Implants Market – New Industry Research Report is Now Available for Pre Order at Transparency Market Research
- China Online Education and Training Market Reviewed & Forecast by Huidian Research in New Report Available at …
- World Batteries Market 2016 Forecasts & Primary Battery and Cell Country Reports Available at ReportsnReports.com
- New York Life Unveils Variable Annuity [Professional Services Close
- Builder confidence continues to rise
- Nokia Siemens eyes Huawei's No. 2 market position for 2013
- Future of PC Market Bleak with Rise of the Tablet; Special Report by Leading …
- Biodegradable Stents Will Soon Become Commercially Available – A Dream Come True, According to Latest Market Research …
- US housing market gains traction
Submited at Tuesday, May 24th, 2011 at 10:00 pm on Uncategorized by sofia
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback