Friday, March 25 16:40:00
The country’s biggest designer, manufacturer and installer of signage, Gaelite Signs, is calling for urgent regulation of the signage industry in Ireland to ensure that European Best Practice standards are met by all Irish suppliers.
The call is being made as part of Gaelite Signs ‘Future Focus’ seminar which was held today, in the company’s new say of the art showroom in Sandyford, Co. Dublin.
Also in attendance was newly appointed Minister for Small Business, John Perry, who engaged with speakers and attendees alike on the topic of emerging with strength from challenging times.
“Small businesses form the backbone of Ireland’s economic structure. There are 80,000 small businesses in Ireland employing over 700,000 people and turning over E90 billion in this economy on an annual basis. I am determined that this government will have a strong sense of understanding, concern, service and respect for entrepreneurs and small business across the whole spectrum of the economy,” he said.
Finbarr Clarkson, Managing Director of Gaelite Signs, states that Gaelite Signs is one of the few signage companies in Ireland that currently self regulate to the ideal practice standards of their European counterparts.
“Regulation is urgently required to ensure all signage companies in Ireland are operating to the highest standards possible.”
“These are challenging and competitive times but as an industry we need to be steadfast in the standards we set for ourselves in order to build upon our reputation on an international level. One of the most noticeable future trends that we are seeing within the sector is a greater co-operation between signage partners across Europe and internationally. What this means is that international companies can source the most economical solution to their signage needs by working with a team of international signage partners. Not only does this partnership benefit the client but it is also a positive step forward for us in that we have the opportunity to work with the ideal signage partners in Europe and further afield, exchanging knowledge, ideas and manufacturing techniques. If we as Irish signage partners are not able to contribute at this level and validate our offering through accreditation and qualified ideal practice standards, we will be left behind in this vital process.”
- CommunicAsia2013, EnterpriseIT2013 and BroadcastAsia2013 promise unique exposure for Philippine ICT Industry
- Consumer-Driven Real Estate: Industry Leaders To Address Shortcomings, Identify Solutions
- Merchant Data Systems Brings New Opportunities To The Barber & Beauty Supplies Industry
- Probiotics Market – New Industry Research Report Published by Transparency Market Research
- Bio-Implants Market – New Industry Research Report is Now Available for Pre Order at Transparency Market Research
- Parature Announces Keynote Speakers for 2013 ParaFest Conference
- Dec. 10 Webinar: Three Industry Experts to Discuss Effective Oncology Management Strategies
- Merck Displaying Futures symposium inspires innovative ideas for display industry
- Web Development Company Announces Release of Newsletter
- Southern Pine Industry Eyes Recovery Signals
Submited at Friday, March 25th, 2011 at 10:00 pm on Uncategorized by jessica
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback