Tinie Tempah: ‘I do not think I’ve ever been in love’
British rapper Tinie Tempah swears that he hasn’t ever had a long-term girlfriend and doesn’t know if he has the time to be in a relationship, at least in the near future.
Life has been busy for Tinie. ‘Written In The Stars,’ Tempah’s most recent single which features singer-songwriter Eric Turner, debuted at No 91 on this week’s Billboard Hot 100 chart. He just won two awards at the 2011 Brit Music Awards for Best Breakthrough Act and Best Single. The rapper’s career really seems to be going strong. As for relationships, that is another story.
In a recent interview, the 22-year-old Tinie Tempah spoke out:
I do not think I’ve ever been in love. In an best world, I’d find the perfect person who comprehends my situation. As you can imagine, this year has been a roller-coaster, because I’ve been traveling so much. I do not think it would be fair to put someone through it emotionally.
What kind of girl would he be interested in? You would anticipate him to have his pick, living in the spotlight.
I’m a bit of a sucker for a pretty face. Confidence is the most important thing. A sense of humor too, because I like to crack a joke. Lots of patience as well, as my life is pretty hectic.
Patience may well be the most important thing, especially if he keeps making hits like ‘Written in the Stars’ and becomes more and more in demand. Watch the ‘Written in the Stars’ video here.
Read More Tinie Tempah News
- Sotomayor speaks about life, career at National Constitution Center
- Humble Cub’s “Telegram From Your Future Life”
- IPC APEX EXPO 2013 will look at trip to Mars, future life.
- Let’s Talk Life: Concerned for my son’s future
- Chagrin Valley Rotary Club sets ‘Betting on Future’ fundraiser in Bainbridge
- Cambridge City native reflects on breast cancer, life, future
- New York Life Unveils Variable Annuity [Professional Services Close
- Tonderful life: Tevez pledges future to City after scoring 100th goal in England
- Lovers held for looting employer's house to fund marriage
- Someone born today won't get state pension until age 77, says PwC
Submited at Saturday, February 26th, 2011 at 3:00 pm on Uncategorized by Alina
Comment RSS 2.0 - leave a comment - trackback